we need updated with some pictures and videos

Started by Neo, Sep 12, 2022, 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

Admins & Moderators should post some of those private images! How much longer?!

Sadauskas

Hello Neo,
we do have the data available, but we want to make the site more popular and most importantly have a much much higher place in google search results before we let everybody see & know what we have  8)

D.Berett

Yes, GIVE US THE DATA NOW LMAO, Upload everything you have about sadauskas !!!  ;D  8)  ::)

stevedoit

MobyDick

Quote from: Neo on Sep 12, 2022, 05:17 PMAdmins & Moderators should post some of those private images! How much longer?!
They better be or imma gonna report them for wasting my time LMAO  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Base_Line

Post it on IRC first, so noobs wouldnt see it for time being. Make sadauskas popular lol

Sadauskas

We want to make sure we have a good & steady amount of traffic before we release that info. Currently we average 3000 visitors a day. We would like to see closer to 10K before the announcement, because we are not sure how long we would be able to keep that stuff posted before required to take it down. So that time period should have a decent amount of visitors a day, to make sure it's seen more widely....

Sadauskas & KARMA HACKERS
(#sadauskas #sadauskiene #dainius.sadauskas)

freak

It's been for ever from what I can see, post those secret pictures of those sadauskai idiots ! Get it over with, wasnt internet made just for that purpose? Or post the address and we will get it our self's !!! LMAO  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
make sure to post it on fron page of HTTPS://SADAUSKAS.INFO & HTTPS://SADAUSKIENE.COM      which I assume one www is for HIM & another www is for HER

raverhack

Let's get a hold of Black Hat Hackers so they can make this bullshit with private info & pics move way faster, since now it's been forever for that SADAUSKAS info to be leaked. KARMA Group is great, but they are taking a too long...
Admins think about it, let us know, we can leak that shit real quick!  8)  ;D

Sadauskas

ANNOUNCEMENT
Since this particular topic is getting the most views & climbed to the first place with currently around 150K of views, it seems like the internet wants to see some pictures / videos of Sadauskas & Sadauskiene, some might be private some public.
We do have a good collection of them already, but will wait just a little longer before releasing them.
Too bad there is a chance the Sadauskas or Sadauskiene themself won't even know they are circulating online. So we would like to be nice enough and make sure google will Google/Bing/Yahoo/DuckDcukGo will have those private/public pictures in the first results when searching for Sadauskas / Sadauskiene and clicking on images.
I assume they will be a bit surprised / shocked  ;)  ;D  :o  8)
But that's what happens when POS humans meet the power of internet!  8)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sincerely,
KARMA Hackers Group 2023

Sadauskai Family Domains: sadauskas.info sadauskas.biz sadauskiene.com sadauskiene.lt
Sadauskas Twitter

Greg

At last a good announcment !!!
You mentioined "I assume they will be a bit surprised / shocked ", well I assume that, when someone sees theyr private pictures when googling them self LMAO
Hope it will be all this time we been waiting for. I'm not sure what Sadauskas it's being talked to, but I have found Dainius Sadauskas being connected to DVS construction out of Levittown PA, might that be the person? and a little different name "Sadauskiene" is it a same person or a spause of Dainius Sadauskas?
Anyways who cares, waiting on video & picture material !

Sadauskas

Another 50,000 views reached in 8 days !!!

Just 8 days ago we made an announcement that this particular topic sky rocketed into first place by reaching 150,000 views. Even though this topic was created back in September 12 almost half year ago, now its took just 8 days to receive additional 50K views. That's crazy, either people don't scroll down for older topics or they really come back to check is there is those promised pictures & videos of Dainius Sadauskas & Sadauskiene:o ;D  8)
- Greg asked is name Sadauskas have something to do with DVS Construction that seems to be based in Levittown PA, well looks like the secret is out. Yes it is  ;)
Please keep checking back for updates
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sincerely,
KARMA Hackers Group 2023

Sadauskai Family Domains: sadauskas.info sadauskas.biz sadauskiene.com sadauskiene.lt
Sadauskas Twitter

#Sadauskas #DainiusSadauskas #Sadauskiene

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview