Well looks like Yahoo lobved us too!

Started by Sadauskas, Sep 21, 2022, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadauskas

Now in yahoo when you search "sadauskas" you will see https://sadauskas.info in the FIRST page of searcg results, depending on your county it can be in the third, second or even FIRST place on the FIRST page as a search result. Now that what we call an achievement in such a short time
of course yahoo search is nothing to brag about and I dont think you remember last time you have used it now  a days, but back in a day Yahoo! was the whole internet for majority of people. Now google and it's complicated algorithm  makes it harder, plus they get a ton of money from big companies to be first.
We did BING first page, we did Yahoo, soon it will be Google as well!

Thank You
Sadauskas & Internet

D.Berett

yes yes, yahoo search results are the most important results these days, Google & Bing can take a hike  ;D  ;D  ;D

Potato

I really wish I would know the exact date I used "Yahoo" as a search engine last time... I dont think the actual iPhone was released yet...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Sadauskas

well looks like this post with most views  will lose number 1 spot to a post about "Sadauskas / Sadauskiene Pictures & Videos" to be posted publicly...
The Internet has spoken and actions to satisfy the viewers will be taken  8)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
KARMA Hack Group 2023

#sadauskas #sadauskiene #sadauskai

sadauskas.info

sadauskas.biz

sadauskiene.com

sadauskiene.lt

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview