Welcome to Sadauskiene Forum

Started by Mrs. Sadauskiene, Aug 23, 2022, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Sadauskiene

############### Welcome to SADAUSKAS / SADAUSKIENE Forum ###############
Here we will upload information & let others do the same. Also have a discussion about various topics & not only about what this whole page is all about.
Enjoy your stay & come back!
!!! Do not click any links that are not posted by us (Sadauskas). Due to us letting people post without registration & completely anonymous, some topics have a lot of spam in them. However we try to delete most of it daily (only "General Discussion" has the most spam, others being cleaned daily, which is hundreds of spam posts)
Hope you enjoy this platform & will come back again!

Thank You
Dainius Sadauskas & KARMA Hackers Group.

Sadauskas

Weirdly this particular Forum page is the first appearance on Bing.com being 3rd results, there is more sadauskas related results on the first search page!

Theguy

This jawn is taking, waiting on that private sh*t to be posted!

ShheWolf

whats up with #sadauskas & #sadauskiene ? Need more info about these two

mmx

Looking forward for more info on this subject - hack away!

White Hat Team

Waiting on more results on private/ugly info to see the hacking skills, so far great on SEO results!

MobyDick

Quote from: White Hat Team on Oct 16, 2022, 12:38 PMWaiting on more results on private/ugly info to see the hacking skills, so far great on SEO results!
agreed and agreed  ;D  ;D  ;D

sushi

I gotta say I love this Hack Group and their tactics, when their clients gives them a green light to publish all the stuff I know I wouldnt wanna be in their shoes, targets life will never be the same thats for sure... I hope I havent pissed anyone to get a hold of these guys and order a job on me lol

Base_Line

So as far as I understand the target is some Sadauskas person?Damn I feel bad for the person, knowing what Karma Hackers are capable of... He has no idea what coming to him LMAO!  ;D  :o

Base_Line

Quote from: Mrs. Sadauskiene on Aug 23, 2022, 02:46 PM
Welcome to SADAUSKIENE Forum !
Here we will upload information & let others do the same. Also have a discussion about various topics & not only about what this whole page is all about.
Enjoy your stay & come back!

The Anonymous Management  8) 

You are not anonymous anymore , we know you are "Karma Hackers"  8)  :o

p4553nger

Quote from: sushi on Oct 30, 2022, 10:55 PMI gotta say I love this Hack Group and their tactics, when their clients gives them a green light to publish all the stuff I know I wouldnt wanna be in their shoes, targets life will never be the same thats for sure... I hope I havent pissed anyone to get a hold of these guys and order a job on me lol
Thanks for warning me not to talk shit about them in this forum...  :o  :o  :o  ;D  ;D  ;D  :-X  :-X  :-X

FreshPrince

Found this forum by accident, looks like it was started not so long ago, that why it's only few topics listed such as Ukrainian vs Russian bullshit & lots of LGBTQ, nothing against it, we yall need more and all kind of different topics. Will stick around for a bit. (make "personals" section like craigslist used to have it LMAO)  ;D  ;D  ;D  8)  8)  8)

IronMan

Quote from: FreshPrince on Nov 25, 2022, 01:20 PMFound this forum by accident, looks like it was started not so long ago, that why it's only few topics listed such as Ukrainian vs Russian bullshit & lots of LGBTQ, nothing against it, we yall need more and all kind of different topics. Will stick around for a bit. (make "personals" section like craigslist used to have it LMAO)  ;D  ;D  ;D  8)  8)  8)

Bro, brilliant idea about the "personals" section just like Craigslist had, before they removed it! Something like backpage wouldn't hurt either you know... LMAO This forum would take off like motherf**ker !!! DO IT!

Linux

So true, letting people post without registration (+verification) is open door to Spam Hell... Just by looking at "General Discussion" section you can tell it's impossible to manually delete all the spam. Its great that you guys keep the other sections clean & I can tell it takes you some time everyday to do it.
It's awesome that people can post without verification & say anything without being locked out / blocked from the platform like any other popular ones.
That what Free Speech literally stands for.
Thank You guys & good luck with great project

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview