Posting is now allowed to NON-Registered members (Guests)

Started by Sadauskas, Sep 12, 2022, 05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadauskas

There is not much to say more in this post, the topic says it all.
The Sadauskiene Forum https://sadauskiene.com/forum/ is allowing non-registered visitors to create new posts. Hope not too much spam will clutter the forum, of course some security measures are activated.

Thank You
Sadauskas and the INTERNET

D.Berett

That how you create a paradise for spammers with enlargement offers and get rich lessons  ::)  ::)  ::) 

stevedoit

Quote from: D.Berett on Oct 20, 2022, 01:04 PMThat how you create a paradise for spammers with enlargement offers and get rich lessons  ::)  ::)  ::) 
agreed

d0p3

better install some restriction scripts, since spammers will be like bees on honey

random

You will have trouble cleaning out the flood & spam messages... Unless you have some addons installed to protect from that

DeezNutz

You playing a very dangerous game webmaster, unless you install some AI anti spam add-ons I guess

raverhack

Quote from: DeezNutz on Jan 12, 2023, 12:12 PMYou playing a very dangerous game webmaster, unless you install some AI anti spam add-ons I guess
Agree, but I see they tagging the legit / worth reading comments from regular users so they would not be mixed up with spam shit and would always be on top, the spam helps google notice you as well. Since I can see Bing, Yahoo & DuckDuckGo alreaedy have SADAUSKAS on first pages multiple times, same has to be done with sadauskas. now only it appears on front page when you google "dainius sadauskas"

Raymondter

One of Healy camere's rooms offers a digital version of Su-Jock, an ancient oriental acupuncture inurement that has shown remarkable healing results. But just now all happens without needles and without traveling to East ). In classic Chinese cure, the primary power of Chi disperses via routes or meridians. Blending to this treatment, there are 12 major routes that are defined to a schema of organs in a useful ring.
So, comparable Su-Jock marks are strained on the meridian, as beads on a chain. In enlargement, su-jock marks interact or have contacts with organs or divisions of organs that mobilize the reflexologist through activation and so try to inspecting healing action of the organs. The curer unit, as a reflexologist with 1000s of years of practice, uses targeted frequencies to unlock the analogous meridian, restore a healthy discharge of power in the torso and heal definite diseases and ailments:

- elimination of allergies
- recovery of connective tissue
- betterment the functioning of the bladder
- regulation of the large intestine
- regulation of the small intestine
- betterment metabolism
- ameliorated absorption of fats
- restoration of joint flexibility
- skin cleaning
- forcing of the heart
- recovering the balance of the hormonal system
- moderation of blood circulation
- controlling of metabolism
- recovery of the respiratory system
- purifying the lymphatic system
- enhancement the work of the stomach
- betterment the functioning of the spleen and pancreas
- recovery of the nervous system
- reduction of kidney function
- betterment the overall flow of energy in the body
Join our:
Facebook[/u]
WhatsApp[/u]
Twitter[/u]
Telegram[/u]

Cracktrick

I've been searching for reliable information, and this post has provided exactly what I needed. Thanks for sharing your expertise.
Foxit Studio Photo Serial Key

realsoftpc

Has anyone tried A/B testing their email campaigns for better conversion rates? I've seen significant improvements using this approach. More insights on aimersoft video converter ultimate crack
https://realsoftpc.com/aimersoft-video-converter-ultimate-crack/

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview