THANK YOU for YOUR SUPPORT for LGBTQ Community!

Started by fabulous, Oct 31, 2022, 07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabulous

Hello Sadauskas,
we and my friends like to go around online and Thank those who recently started supporting LGBTQ community. We see you recently started this topic and we are grateful for it, we need more people like you! Also love your Twitter page, that's how we were able to find this forum. Once again, THANK YOU & KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Your FRIENDS!

Sadauskas

Quote from: fabulous on Oct 31, 2022, 07:18 PMHello Sadauskas,
we and my friends like to go around online and Thank those who recently started supporting LGBTQ community. We see you recently started this topic and we are grateful for it, we need more people like you! Also love your Twitter page, that's how we were able to find this forum. Once again, THANK YOU & KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Your FRIENDS!
We appreciate your kind words & looking forward working with LGBTQ community & spreading the word. Please let us know if there is an article you want us to post. We average 2,500 visitors on the main site & soon hope this will pick up as well!

Yours Truly
Dainius Sadauskas   

Base_Line

Quote from: fabulous on Oct 31, 2022, 07:18 PMHello Sadauskas,
Your FRIENDS!
We just found this forum via twitter just like you and also would like to join you by thanking "sadauskas Forum" for efforts of supporting our community!

Potato

noshame

Me too would like to join by saying thank you for this group and the new twitter page as well, keep it rolling!

Sadauskas

Thank You guys, means a lot that this our little project does matter!  :-*

Sadauskas Team (#sadauskiene #sadauskas #dainius.sadauskas #dainius)

LGBTQplus

Thank for sharing latest news about LGBTQ+ community! Great that bunch of news from different sources are in one place, plus no stupid ads or subscriptions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview